Open Source Day 2015 – Videos now Online!
If you missed out on attending our (very successful) Open Source Day 2015, that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the great content provided by some of our contributors.
We managed to video all of the workshops and the keynote (although we are missing Simon Brown’s short talk about ‘Open Source, because…’ – due to a battery related incident), and the videos are now available on our YouTube channel.
There are five videos in total:
- A+ SSL with Ubuntu – by Tom Brossman
- Exploiting Buffer Overflows – by Paul Dutot
- A Brain Dump of why Open Source is Awesome – by Graham Morrison (Keynote)
- WWW Domination with WordPress – by Rob Dudley
- A Journey in Resilience and Scalability – by Jason Stratford
There’s a playlist containing all of them, here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS3MPlLFv1p1QTwzTVK37PWvU-6xz_KOw